– When I get flustered, I use the word “persnickety.” Apparently.
– It feels like winter. Face palm.
– Somewhere between Cain and Jesus is where I am supposed to be. I can’t be the Savior, and I can’t be selfish. How does this work, and who was Cain’s keeper?
– Sometimes my dreams are really cliche. I mean the ones I have while I am sleeping. Not the one about Jay-Z and jellyfish. That was just a random sample.
– My college backpack is now my gym bag, and I wish it was still filled with color-coordinated notebooks and binders. I was that girl. I am that girl.
– I am not going to dress up as a binder-full-of-women for halloween. But someone should.
– I am trying three brand new (to me) recipes this week: Lemony Chicken Saltimbocca, Chicken and Mushrooms in Garlic Sauce, and Fiery Chicken Thighs (really, nothing else we can call that, recipe maker?) with Persian Rice.
– A nap at 8:45pm never ends well.