…But not that exciting.
– There is a secondhand story that I like to tell. My friend’s wife was in med school. She was working on a cadaver one day. She opened the head, and the brain smelled like fritos. The end! Tada! Except I was wrong. This fact was recently clarified. The bone dust is what smells like fritos. Sorry if you’ve been telling it wrong thirdhand, because I don’t want you to seem crazy!
– The latest episode of “The Office” showed a member of the documentary crew. WHAAAT. It’s almost over, y’all.
– I haven’t had to scrape my windshield in the morning for the whole week. This is wonderful. I had a neighbor who scraped my windshield to be nice, once. He was either trying to be nice, or tired of me waking his children up at 6am with all the loud weeping. I hate scraping ice off the windshield. If there is someone who loves doing that, let us come to an arrangement. I will give you dollars.
– I traded a bunch of movies in at McKay’s for a Yoga DVD. Pretty sure that was this week. I got rid of: 13 Going on 30, 27 Dresses, Wedding Planner, Fool’s Gold, Hitch, Burn After Reading, and a couple others I don’t remember. I kept movies that are filled with action, hilarity, or Gandalf.
– “Behold, it was for my welfare that I had great bitterness; but in love you have delivered my life from the pit of destruction, for you have cast all my sins behind your back.” – Isaiah 38:17
Does that make your mind explode, or what? Who is this Jesus. It’s hard to explain unless you are familiar with bitterness. But it’s amazing to me that something rotten can be a tool of transformation.